Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• I'll leave the endure chat to mmogo

acquiesce this play to be completed. New Orleans uses the angular Al-Farouq Aminu to challenge the amusement pass. Batum aims for the far bend of the backboard, which is the atom a lot of coaches advise to bandy to, and gets it abutting abundant that Lillard can handle the lob.Here's breadth Lillard shows off his underrated athleticism.

Dame rises and makes an astonishing bolt and is able to Nostalrius Gold[ coffer in the six-foot alley-oop, all while Evans makes a strong, but ultimately late, contest. Game. Set. Match. (Except it's alone the end of the third quarter. So, game, set).This well-executed ATO adeptness ring a few bells, as it looks absolute abundant like a Vince Carter cut, coil and lob douse ATO from the heyday of the New Jersey Nets. A reminder: Imitation is the sincerest anatomy of flattery.

Meanwhile, Stotts is bound rocketing up my abstract "Coaches ATO Adeptness Rankings." He draws up imaginative, artistic ATO's. Added importantly, it is accessible through his team's beheading that they've formed on these scenarios afore at practice, walk-throughs, etc.Add in the Blazers' all-embracing aptitude akin and the blackmail of a catch-and-shoot three-pointer from four of their 5 players, and you accept the authoritative for a absolute almighty ATO combination.

I'll leave the endure chat to mmogo Blazer's TV analyst and absorbing homer, Mike Rice."Terry Stotts, you're Albert Einstein."If you accept an ATO to suggest, amuse cheep or email me with ebeATO.More from SB Nation NBA:? The Hook: The Atlantic is an ocean of mediocrity ?

GIFs: LeBron dunks all over Lakers | Earmuffs! | Lookit? NBA amateur shaves arch to abutment fan with cancer? Prada's pictures: Phoenix's 2-headed dragon and Drummond's development? Flannery: Hello again, Danny GrangerClippers vs. Blazers recap: Aldridge shines as Portland outlasts Los Angeles in OT
Lädt...
X