X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• Seeking Train Tips: Touring Europe on a Budget

Hey everyone,

A group of friends is heading from the USA to Berlin for a three-week adventure, and we're stoked about exploring different cities and nearby countries.

To make the most of our trip without draining our wallets, I'm on the lookout for train schedules and budget-friendly tickets. Can anyone point me in the right direction about db reiseauskunft? I'm eager to save some cash by snagging deals on multiple tickets.

Cheers!

Zitat von Mike Jasane Beitrag anzeigen
    Hey everyone,

A group of friends is heading from the USA to Berlin for a three-week adventure, and we're stoked about exploring different cities and nearby countries.

To make the most of our trip without draining our wallets, I'm on the lookout for train schedules and budget-friendly tickets. Can anyone point me in the right direction about db reiseauskunft? I'm eager to save some cash by snagging deals on multiple tickets.

Cheers!
    Ahhh... Same problem I faced when my gf came from Austria to spend vacations with me but we were always late because the site we were following for the schedule given us wrong info every time. Later on, I searched about it and found this ++++ which provides exact information with proper updates. Leave all other and add it into the bookmark.
    Zuletzt geändert von Melly; 09.06.2024, 11:33. Grund: Werbelink

Kommentar

Lädt...
    X