Ankündigung

Einklappen
Keine Ankündigung bisher.

Clint Frazier could be returning to the Yankees for the last month of the regula

Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• Clint Frazier could be returning to the Yankees for the last month of the regula

Clint Frazier could be returning to the Yankees for Brett Toth Jersey the last month of the regular season.New York will "probably" call up the outfielder when rosters expand Sunday, manager Aaron Booneearlier this week.Frazier proved he was an offensive threat but struggled in the outfieldduring his 53 games with the Yankees this season. He was demoted to Triple-A after the Yankees acquired Edwin Encarnacion in June and has not returned to the big-league club.This is the reality of things, Frazier told Reggie White Jersey reporters after he was sent down Jason Kelce Jersey . Gue s I'm facing reality right now. It's a tough pill to swallow. It's never fun, especially with how much I've felt like I've contributed to this team.Frazier has slashed.283/.330/.513 with 11 home runs and 34 RBIs during his time with Brian Dawkins Jersey New York in 2019."Hopefully (Frazier) can make the most of (the demotion) and continue to get better at his craft and know that hes going to play a role for us again, Philadelphia Eagles Hoodies Sweatshirts Boone told reporters in June. Hes got a chance to be a great player in this league, and hes already shown that."The Yankees enter play Thursday at88-47 and are tied with the Dodgers for the best record in MLB. Related Articles
Lädt...
X